Help us spread the word!
Do you know any businesses that would benefit from a support package worth over £20,000?
No-brainer really, isn’t it?
Well, we’re offering exactly that to two stand-out businesses, with our Business Booster competition.
And with now less than two months to go to the deadline, we’re keen to raise as much awareness as possible for this amazing opportunity, so that no-one misses out.
The competition is part of our James Legal – The Business 2017 campaign, our contribution to helping companies in the Yorkshire & The Humber region to grasp the amazing opportunity Hull, UK City if Culture 2017 represents.
Our prize fund has grown since we launched the campaign in February, with several new partners coming on board to expand the package of help we are now able to offer. And we’re about to announce more soon.
So, by way of a recap, each of the two businesses chosen to win our competition will receive at least the following:
- Computanet: A network and system audit and helpdesk support for one year, up to a value of £4,000, for the overall winner; and a network and system audit and strategic system planning, worth up to £1,000, for the runner up
- Elliott’s: A full hygiene review and improvements, and ongoing strategy, worth up to £1,000 for each winner
- Sales Lead Genie: A strategic sales and marketing review, and one day of targeted B2B telemarketing with research findings, presented as a report, worth £1,000, for each winner
- Arrival Design: A £1,500 voucher to be used towards website development, design works, email marketing or SEO, provided by Arrival Design
- 360 Accountants: Accountancy support worth up to £1,000 for the overall winner and an online accounts software annual subscription of £500 for the second placed business, from 360 Accountant
- Dare Greatly leadership development: Two one-day management alignment workshops worth £1,500, focusing on business goal setting via a review of management personalities, relationships and structures
- The Marketplace: A full business diagnostic worth £1,900, looking at critical areas including skills, supply chain, procurement and operations, from The Marketplace
- By Tracy Fletcher Limited: A PR & Marketing audit and communications strategy worth £1,000
- The Business Culture Hull: Free annual membership of this popular networking group, worth £300
- Peacock Finance: An initial funding audit and guidance, followed by monthly reviews and application support, worth £3,000
- Fifty Squid Video: A corporate video worth £100
- Sirius: Business mentoring sessions to the value of £500
- And our own contribution, of course: a year’s free legal support worth £5,000, including a review and re-write of policies and contracts, and access to our business legal advice service.
A huge thank you to these partner organisations for making these amazing competition prizes possible.
The closing date for Business Booster entries is 31 July, so don’t delay. If you represent or know of a business that would like to be in with a chance of winning the support they need to grow their company to the next level, full details of how to enter are available via our website.