Another chance to win £20,000 of business support22-03-2019
This year, another seven partners are joining James Legal for our third Inspiring Business campaign to offer one lucky business a support package worth more than £20,000. If you are asking yourself why Inspiring Business? check out our video below.
The partners’ contributions to the prize fund include:
- A year’s free legal support worth £5,000 from James Legal, including a review and re-write of policies and contracts, and access to our business legal advice service
- Accountancy support worth up to £2,000 from cbaSadofskys Chartered Accountants
- Free annual membership of The Business Culture Hull business networking group, worth £420
- An initial funding audit and guidance, followed by monthly reviews and application support, worth £3,000, provided by Peacock Finance
- A website build or other digital and e-marketing support to a value of £5,000 from Mobius websites
- Monthly personalised mindset coaching and two team mindset sessions worth £2,000 from internationally renowned clinical hypnotherapist Sheila Granger
- A network and system audit up to a value of £2,500 from Computanet IT experts.
- An individual wellness assessment, including blood analysis, and tailored one-year fitness, nutrition and personal training regime worth £2,000 from Peak Health & Fitness Gymnasium.
Handelsbanken are also supporting the campaign for the second year running.
Nick Miller, Solicitor and Managing Director of James Legal, said: “The reason we hold this annual campaign is because we want to inspire and connect local businesses and business people, we believe in giving back and supporting our local community.
“We’re delighted to be embarking on the third year of the campaign. The talent we’ve unearthed through this competition is remarkable, as are the inspirational stories we’ve heard from our speakers, and the connections that have been made among the businesses that have participated.”
So, if your business – or one you know – is doing something special, request your application form firstname.lastname@example.org and simply email or post it to us at Planet House, 2 Woodhouse Street, Hedon Road, Hull HU9 1RJ, by the deadline of 31 December 2019.