What makes me tick?
In my career, I thrive when helping clients to resolve disputes and strive to achieve the best possible outcome. My aim is to provide an efficient and supportive service to my clients. I provide clear and practical legal advice in plain English, rather than legal jargon. I enjoy assisting insolvency officeholders with their appointments in their capacity as trustees, liquidators, or administrators.
I attended the University of Hull, the College of Law in York and then then trained at a Hull firm, qualifying as a Solicitor in 2013. I initially worked in family law, however since late 2014 I have worked in civil & commercial litigation roles and spent 4 years working purely in insolvency litigation.
Outside of work
I am happiest when enjoying time with my husband and children. We love exploring the countryside with our 3 dogs. We also have chickens and ferrets which keep us entertained! I also enjoy exercising and spending time with family and friends, on country walks or in the pub!
What I do?
Litigation and insolvency:
- Helping insolvency practitioners, creditors, directors, and individuals in relation to all legal matters arising in corporate personal insolvencies
- Commercial disputes involving companies and other businesses and enterprises;
- Contractual disputes;
- Disputes involving individuals as well as businesses;
- Property / land (e.g. boundary disputes and rights of way);
- Debt recovery;
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act (TOLATA).