What makes me tick?
I am an extremely smiley, approachable individual who thrives most when I am helping other people. By remaining organised in the office, it allows everything to run efficiently for the rest of the team.
I have 5 years of customer service experience, so I know how important it is to provide clients with the best service possible. I have also recently graduated from Northumbria University where I studied Law and passed my Legal Practice Course. I am looking forward to progressing my career at the firm.
Outside of work
I enjoy spending quality time with my friends and family outside of work, especially when it involves going for something to eat. I love to keep busy on the weekend and my favourite thing to do is go for walks on the beach with my partner.
What I do?
I specialise in the following areas:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting fee earners with court bundles and administrative tasks
- Assisting the reception team with call handling
- Ensuring the office looks presentable